Friday, November 11, 2011

“Anti” Humor

I really love good bagpipe music. I love great accordion music. I love Opera where the soprano hits the really high notes. I like broccoli, cauliflower, lima beans, and fruit cake. Why am I telling you this? Because according to “Funny” people. All these things are universally detested by humanity. This is simply not true. But I don’t get mad about people making fun of these things. (Though I do admit I think the anti-fruitcake jokes are getting pretty old. The jokes are staler than the cake at this point. :p) Quite the opposite. I think these jokes are very funny.

Today there were two comics that had examples of such “Anti” Humor, and I found both of them to be downright hilarious, so I decided to come here and share them with you. :)

accordian

 

Cauliflower

Agnes is always hilarious. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment