Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hang Out With the Muppets?!

Monday morning the Muppets posted on Facebook that they had just joined Google+. I was thrilled. I love the Muppets as I’m sure you are quite well aware, and hardly anyone I know uses Google+, so I was really glad to have someone new to add to my circles. When I got to Google+ to add them, I found this video.

The Muppets were having a LIVE hangout chat on Google+ ?! AWESO – wait… I had to work at that time. Boooooo!!!!

Well. it turned out not to have been a total loss, because the next day, the Muppets posted the entire chat to YouTube. It was not quite what I thought it was going to be, the fans did not talk directly to the Muppets, it was a live chat between some of the Muppets, Jason Segal, (The Male lead of the new movie) and a couple of the people who made the movie.

I suppose this does make sense, if it was a chat between everyone who attended the hangout it probably would have been chaos. So anyway, here is the video for anyone who might want to see it. I know I have a few friends and family members who love the Muppets as much as I do. I also know I have at least one friend who hates them, so if you are that person, or you also dislike the Muppets, you don’t need to watch it. You know who you are. :p And don’t worry, I don’t think less of you for your dislike of the Muppets. I just pity you is all. I pity you very, very deeply. :p

While I’m writing about the Muppets, in case you have yet to see them, here are the final trailers for “The Muppets”. Although, if you don’t remember the first trailer, you may want to refresh your memory before you watch the final one. Here’s the first one.

Okay, NOW here is the final Parody trailer.

and finally, the latest actual trailer. Probably the final one before the film’s release.

I can’t wait for Thanksgiving! As it looks now, I will probably be seeing it with my cousins that night!
*Kermit scream with wildly flailing arms*

No comments:

Post a Comment