Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Advertising 334 Radio & TV Ads





It has been so long since I have posted any of my school assignments! I still have quite a few that I did that I was happy enough with to want to share, and today I randomly remembered some commercials I made for my Advertising 334 class, and I decided to upload them to YouTube so I could share them with you all.

I have more assignments than these that I did for this class, but I decided to only share a couple of them. This is partly because most of the projects in that class were group projects, and I didn't feel like I had enough creative control over them for me to share the end result. Also I just didn't think that most of them turned out that great, but that could be just me being nitpicky. :p

The one project that I did completely on my own was a radio spot. It didn't turn out quite as good as I wanted, I don't think I'm the best actor, but it's fine. I thought it turned out Okay enough to share. :p Today I took it into Adobe Premeire and turned it into an actual video, so now it looks like more than just a black screen, but what I submitted to class was just the audio.



Now I'm sure you're wondering about the Hy-Vee logo that I opened this post with, that is there because of my final project. This project was another group project, but unlike a few of of the others, I felt like my partner and I really worked well together, and our project was really an equal, joint effort between the two of us.

When we were trying to come up with ideas for a final ad campaign, Toni suggested that we do one revolving around Hy-Vee catering, and since the assignment was happening around Thanksgiving and Christmas, she thought we should do a holiday campaign. The funny thing was, she had no idea at first that I actually worked there, she just thought it would be a good company to use for the project. :)

Our campaign consisted of some print/billboard materials as well, but the parts that I was most proud of were our radio and TV spots. We had so much fun with these, and I am actually happy to share them. :)



And that's all for now, I have other things from other classes to share, and I promise I'll get to them. Eventually. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment