Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Art History Brush

I have discovered that the Art History brush tool in Photoshop actually has a use! I could never figure out what good it was when I tried it out, but I came across a video online that told me how to use it. It's basic function is to create painted effects. To try it out for myself, I took a picture of one of my old Beanie Babies, (This is for a school project, more on that in a future post) and I started playing with it.

This was my original picture.


The first thing I had to do was clean it up for my project for school.


After I had it looking good enough for my assignment, I saved it and started playing around with the Art History Brush. This was my result.


I had no idea I could do this before! It looks like a watercolor painting or something, and that's only one of the many, many possibilities with that brush! I can't wait to see what else I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment