Friday, February 24, 2012

Brave Scene

As most of you know I don't get too excited about very many movies. There are a few that I want to see, but I only go to the theater if it works out. Rarely do I MAKE time to go to see a film. However anything by Pixar automatically is a "Make Time" film, and this summer they are releasing what people are calling their first "Princess" film. Brave is no ordinary "Princess film" however, as it is set in ancient Scotland. From what I've seen, the film looks amazing. The thing that strikes me every time is Merida's hair. It has got to be the most amazing hair in any film ever.


Pixar just released their latest trailer for Brave, and it's not so much a trailer as it is an entire scene from the movie. Watching this makes me want to see it even more.


 I've gotten so excited for this film that I did something I haven't done since Tim Burton released his version of Alice In Wonderland - Used a promotional image as my desktop background!


Second only to her hair, I LOVE her horse!

June 22 can't get here soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment