Saturday, February 4, 2012

Frustrations…

I am rather aggravated at the moment. I'm trying to find a suitable blog editing program for my mac. I want something that I can easily use when I don't have my PC around to use Windows Live Writer. There is no software that can even come close to doing what Windows Live Writer can do. So far NONE of the programs I have tried even have easy-access formatting tools! You have to access them from a drop down menu, or a separate window. It's just rubbish! I am not the only one who feels this way either. As I searched the internet I found hundreds of comments everywhere from people looking for a program for their Mac that would even do half what Windows Live Writer does. Right now I am using a program called MarsEdit. The description for it in the App Store claims that it is similar to Windows Live Writer. To that I say, "What a bunch of Bull Honkey." (Homestar Runner reference) :p This is not even slightly close to touching Windows Live Writer's capabilities. It serves its purpose, but if I want to use it beyond the trial time, I have to shell out 40 bucks for it, and this puny little program isn't even worth half that. Someday I hope to sever all ties with my PC, but until someone steps up and developed a suitable blogging program for the Mac, I'm stuck with my PC. If anyone out there has any good ideas let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment