Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Julia Child

I knew this was coming!

After the Mr. Rodgers and Bob Ross videos, I thought to myself, what other PBS icons did I grow up watching that would make for a good remix video? The FIRST one that popped into my head was Julia Child. Lo and behold, that was the very next one. :)



Julia Child was another person I loved to watch when I was little. She was just so friendly, and she seemed to have a similar outlook on life as Bob Ross. Always positive and encouraging. Shows like hers are what made me love to cook.

So, what might PBS remix next? What I REALLY want to see is a Shari Lewis and Lamb Chop video. Marty Stouffer's Wild America would also be awesome. Whatever they do I'm sure it will be great. Hopefully it will be something that will bring back good childhood memories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment