Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Hunger Games - With Beanie Babies?!

Wait, What?

For some reason my copy of The Hunger Games Movie has not shipped, and won't until next week. I'd be angry and depressed, but I just found this sort film on YouTube. The Hunger Games acted out with Beanie Babies! And it is hilarious! Not to mention VERY well done. Not just some kids with a camcorder, playing around, it's really a legitimately well-done film.

It's probably best if you've read the books or have seen the movie, but I suppose that's not a necessity. Still, it will help you get all the jokes. I about died laughing. :D



Even though I don't have my copy yet, I can watch the Amazon Instant Video version since I pre-ordered it, but I'm debating whether I want to deal with potential buffering issues over watching it seamlessly on Blu-Ray. I think I might stick it out till next week. I'll watch this again to tide me over. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment