Thursday, August 9, 2012

Facebook Friends #6: Olympic Edition

Well, it has been a LONG time since I wrote one of these! Actually I had one started months ago, but when I switched over to my Mac it got left on the old hard drive, and with school going on, I just kind of forgot about it. I do plan to continue writing them, I just can't say how often.

This time I decided to do an Olympic themed post, as the Olympics are currently happening, and of course Facebook is talking about them. Let me know what you think. Hopefully these are as much fun for you to read as they are for me to write. :)




Frankie Sportsfreak
Every four years it's like the heavens open up and God Himself smiles down upon me, and all sports fans alike. He stretches forth His hands in love and showers all His children with over two solid weeks of more sports than we could ever hope to sit through.
Fanny LuvSports Likes This
Fanny LuvSports *Bliss*

Rainbow Sunshine
Anyone else tear up watching the Olympics last night?
Joyful Exclamations Totally!!! I was crying, and cheering, it was AWESOME!!! :D
Izzy Illiterate I was TOETALY  ballng lik a babby!! SO emoshunal!!!!!
Lorenzo Literate I was too busy reading. War and Peace is so much more intellectually stimulating than watching a bunch of starving people race around a pool.
Izzy Illiterate o go eat a libary card lorenzo.
Lurking Liker Likes This

Whiney McDramaPants
ths is Gavin! my sister left her fasebokk oppen again!!! shedownstars watching men swimming in theolimpiksand shes droolling all ovr th plas! it so gros! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! FARTS!!!!
Lurking Liker Likes This
 Whiney McDramaPants Gavin Im gonna kill you!!!!

Ferdie Foodie
OH YEAH! TWO WHOLE PIZZAS AND A CASE OF MOUNTAIN DEW!!! WHAT COULD BE BETTER OLYMPICS FOOD!?
Fiona Foodie Maybe some carrot sticks and celery, with a little ranch on the side, and a glass of unsweetened iced tea? That would be quite a bit better for you, I believe.
Ferdie Foodie Thanks, mom… I really wasn’t looking for dietary advice though.
Fiona Foodie Well, I just don’t want to see you wind up like your father. I still don’t know how they managed to get his recliner onto that hospital forklift after he went into his Dorito coma.

Marty McMacho
I could wipe the floor with all those girly men doing all their fancy gymnastics. All they need is a tutu and they could join the ballet. Pathetic! Why don't they go lift weights and punch stuff like a REAL man! What's next, Men's synchronized swimming?
Mitch Morebuff Likes This


Ima Bean
GOLYMPIC TEEMZ!!!!
Lurking Liker Likes This
Lorenzo Literate You are either a troll, or you are seriously disturbed.
Ima Bean swiimmiinnz pooollzz liimpikk riingzz.
Lorenzo Literate I vote troll.
Ima Bean heh, heh, heh.... >:-D

Mamma Frazzled
I never dreamed that letting my children watch the Olympics would result in the tree-house being burned to the ground.
Grammie Happy Oh no! What did my precious, misunderstood angels do this time?
Mamma Frazzled They made a torch out of a yardstick, three pairs of underwear, and a bottle of my hairspray, then they lit the birdhouse on fire for the start of their own "Opening Ceremonies." The fire went up the tree and that was the end of the tree-house.
Crazy Uncle I'm sorry, but I just can't hold back the laughter this time! BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!
Aunty Uncle Craig! I warned you about this! I'll be making your bed on the floor tonight! Sorry about him, Martha. I think I'll send him over tomorrow to help John rebuild your tree-house.
Mamma Frazzled Well, you can send him over to help clean up, but I don't think we'll be rebuilding any time soon. Next week, they'd probably just build a cannon and shoot it out of the tree.

Winston Q. Eyeglasses
Why all this fuss over the Olympics? No one gets excited over games that I like! Why don't they have weeks of coverage on TV for D&D Tournaments or Magic the Gathering? That's so much more exciting than watching a bunch of people in their pajamas dangling from some rings! I'll watch the Olympics once they start having Halo tournaments and they all play World of Warcraft.


Mitch Morebuff
Pumpin' Iron @ the gym! I could totally beat all those pansies at the Olimpics!
Tony Triceps Likes This
Lorenzo Literate Please tell me that you spelled it that way intentionally...
Mitch Morebuff Huh?
Lurking Liker Likes This
 Lorenzo Literate I'll just shake my head sadly and be on my way.

Gloom Lyrical
SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMING IS 'DA BOMB!!!!!!
Joy Lyrical Likes This
Gloom Lyrical I swear to everyone reading this that I did NOT write this!!!!
Joy Lyrical Tee Hee! *Look of pure angelic innocence*
Gloom Lyrical STAY OFF MY COMPUTER JOY!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU, 6???
Joy Lyrical No, but my inspiration is. Thanks littlest McDramaPants! :D

T. M. Info
My Dearest Friend Toilet, I am afraid I must deeply apologize for the events of last night. The horrors I brought upon you were entirely my own fault. I never dreamed that an innocent night of watching the Olympics with Ferdie would tun into a massive pizza and hot-wing eating contest. I'm sorry that you had to be the first to learn that I lost miserably. Sincerely, Me.
Mrs. Info To everyone so utterly misfortunate to have witnessed the utter atrocity of this status, I sincerely apologize for my son’s willingness to publicly shame the formerly good name of his family. However, as he is a grown man, and no longer under his mother’s control, I can not promise that it will not happen again. In fact, it probably will, so I’ll just apologize again in advance right now. I am so, so sorry.
Lurking Liker Likes This
T. M. Info Thanks for your care and concern, Mom. I love you too.

Indie Pendant
I love watching the Olympics! It just goes to show that we can come together as a planet in peaceful unity and accomplish great things!
R.W. Republicrazy The Olympics are just a tool by the UN to try and force a one world government on us all! Don't drink the Kool-Aid!
Lefty T. Parrot Go crawl back under your rock you lunatic troll.
R.W. Republicrazy I'M a lunatic troll? Wasn't it just last week you said that Republicans had no right to tell you that you should have your cat spayed?
Lefty T. Parrot They don't!!!
R.W. Republicrazy That wasn't a Republican, that was your vet!!!
Lefty T. Parrot Yeah, but I think I know where she lives, and there was a Matt Bromney sign outside her house. Obviously Republicans are trying to infringe upon my cat's reproductive rights!
R.W. Republicrazy You're insane. I'm leaving before I catch your stupid.
Lefty T. Parrot You already did because you believe the Olympics is evil!
R.W. Republicrazy So you admit that you're stupid, because you say I cought yours!
Lefty T. Parrot You Stupid ing !!!!
Indie Pendant And this is why we can't post nice things...

BB Tween
Mitchel Felps is so dreamy!!!!
Joy Lyrical Mitchel?!?! NO WAY! Byron Locksmith all the way!!!

BB Tween No way yourself! And shut up! He looks like a little boy compared to Mitchel!!!
Joy Lyrical Whatever. Can we just agree to disagree, and agree that no matter who likes who better, that they're both Hottie McStudMuffins?
BB Tween I suppose. But I'm still rooting for Mitchel. Best. Swimma. Eva!!!!
Marty McMacho GAG! CHOKE! This conversation is making me sick!

BB Tween Nobody's forcing you to read this Marty.
Joy Lyrical Yeah, and Byron is twenty time more studmuffinly than you ever will be.
Marty McMacho I think I just puked myself.

Fanny LuvSports
Is it bad that I want the Olympics to be my new religion?
Frankie Sportsfreak Likes This
Frankie Sportsfreak I'll join it with you! :-)
Fanny LuvSports Yeah! Let's worship at the church of gymnastics tonight!
Frankie Sportsfreak Sorry, the goddess of volleyball has ALL my attention at the moment. ;-)
Fanny LuvSports Well forget you then! I'm watching men's high diving! ALONE! >:(
Frankie Sportsfreak What'd I do?
David Duvvie Dude, if you have to ask, you're already doomed. I recommend flowers. And lots of them.
Frankie Sportsfreak But we're not even dating!
Fanny LuvSports And with that attitude we never will either!!!
Nosey Nellie This is better than eavesdropping outside of windows!!! :D

Lill Sloshy
olypic praty at my place!!! ill bring th driks!!
Lurking Liker Likes This
T. M. Info Sorry, I'm Olympicly partied out. Maybe next time.
 
Angry McToiletMouth
ing Olympics! Why's ing everyone so ing obsessed over them anyway?! !!!
Rainbow Sunshine Awe! Poor Angry! Everyone needs to help cheer him up. Post some nice messages for him everyone!

Joyful Exclamations Totes and for reals! Cheer up Mr. Grumpy Guy! :D
Ima Bean Glootobyuraskits!  photo Heart-1_zps3ea61900.png photo Heart-1_zps3ea61900.png photo Heart-1_zps3ea61900.png
Joy Lyrical You can't hate the Olympics! It's so fun! You just need to get in the spirit! Let's sing the national anthem!
Gloom Lyrical Let's not.
Joy Lyrical OOOOO-oooohh say can You SEEEEE!!!!! BY THE DAWN's ear-ly light! What so PROUD-ly we hailed, at the Twi-light's last glea-ming. Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight, o'er the RAM-parts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
Gloom Lyrical Good Gravy.
Joy Lyrical AND THE ROCKET'S RED GLARE!!!! THE BOMBS BURSTING IN AIR!!!!! GAVE PROOF THROUGH THE NIGHT, THAT OUR FLAG WAS STILL THERE!!!! O SAY, DOES THA-AT STAR-SPAN-GLED BA-AA-NNER YE-ET WA-AVE, ... O'ER THE LA-AND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! AND THE HOOOOOOOME OF THE BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!!!!!
Angry McToiletMouth I feel ing sick.

Mamma Frazzled
Well there went the TV. No more Olympics for us!
Grammie Happy Now what happened?
Mamma Frazzled A Nerf archery set.
Grammie Happy Nerf? Those soft, squishy little darts?
Mamma Frazzled Yes, Nerf. Somehow they got ahold of some marbles and then super-glued them to the darts. The triplets are covered in welts, three lamps are broken, and the TV is shooting sparks out of a giant hole in the screen. That's what I get for letting them watch archery on the Olympics. I should have known it would just be inspiration for more destruction.

Katie Catlover
There totally needs to be a cat Olympics. :)
Lorenzo Literate No. Way. Cat shows already have that territory covered.
Katie Catlover YAY CAT SHOWS!!! I wish there was cat shows in the Olympics!
Lorenzo Literate No. Just, no.
Izzy Illiterate yer such a parttypoopper lornzo
Lorenzo Literate And that's my cue to leave.

Lorie Luvvie
Watching the Olympics with my Wuvver-Smootchie-Pie.


David Duvvie
Watching the Olympics with my Sweet Little Crunch Muffin.
Lorie Luvvie OH SNUGGIE PIE! WE POSTED AT THE SAME TIME!!! WE'RE SO IN SYNC!!!
David Duvvie We sure are my suger-darlin'!!! Give me some nosie rubs!!!
Lorie Luvvie We totally just nosie rubbed!!!
David Duvvie We're sitting right next to each other! :D
Lorie Luvvie We totally are!!!!
Lorenzo Literate Why must you torture us?

Joyful Exclamations
Goodnight Facebook Friends! And Good Luck Team USA!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment