Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Facebook Friends #7

Finally finished this one. I've actually been working on this post off and on for months, even from before the Olympic one. The Katie Catlover post I had pretty much done back when I posted #5, so you know how long that's been. :) My real life Facebook friends might remember that I shared that book on Facebook when I first found it, yes, that is a real book, weird as it might seem, you can find it on Amazon.com if you look.

Anyway, here's the latest, hope you enjoy them. :)


Photobucket


Joyful Exclamations
Hello world! Today is the most awesome day you've ever had! Do something amazing!
Lurking Liker Likes This


Vaguely McDramaPants
I'm interested to see who reads my posts. I realize there's only two of you :-) So, if you read this, leave me a one-word comment about me (or two, or three, the more words the better :). Then copy this to your wall so I can leave a word for you.
Izzy Illiterate Gratnesss!Assumness!!!1

Lorenzo Literate Desperate for attention.

Lorenzo Literate Izzy, what on earth is that mess? I swear, you should have flunked pre-school.

Izzy Illiterate shutup yourso meen1!!
Whiney McDramaPants You're so nice, V!
Whiney McDramaPants And you're not, Lorenzo!
Roxy Repost Very Thoughtful.
Vaguely McDramaPants ima doodoo!!!!! ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Whiney McDramaPants
I'm interested to see who reads my posts. I realize there's only two of you :-) So, if you read this, leave me a one-word comment about me (or two, or three, the more words the better :). Then copy this to your wall so I can leave a word for you.
Lorenzo Literate Insecure.
Izzy Illiterate stuf it lorezno. your fun winey!!
Roxy Repost Dramatic! :D
Vaguely McDramaPants doodoo
Vaguely McDramaPants fart
Vaguely McDramaPants fartfartfartfartfart
Vaguely McDramaPants GAVIN!!! STAY OFF MY FACEBOOK!!!!
Vauguely McDramaPants When I find that little status destroyer, I will pulverize him. 
Vauguely McDramaPants And if you were still in school, Lorenzo, I'd hire a football player to stuff you into a hamper full of dirty jockstraps in the boy's locker room.

Ferdie Foodie
Bacon Popsicles. I am a genius. That is all.
Lorenzo Literate You hear that? That was the sound of Facebook, throwing up.
Ferdie Foodie Why? That sounds awesome! It wouldn't be like, frozen raw meat, it would be like, gravy, with tons of bacon bits!!!! :D
Lorenzo Literate Worst idea since chocolate coated crickets.
Ferdie Foodie Making them now. Prepare to be shamed when they turn out to be epic deliciousness.

T.M. Info
AH! The beautiful sounds of relief! Thanks, Mr. Burrito!
Mrs. Info I should just abandon Facebook altogether. Then I would no longer have to read the horrific status updates from my son. I think I’ll go read some poetry and look at some Thomas Kinkaid paintings before I say something I‘ll regret.
Lurking Liker Likes This

Crazy Uncle
I saw the cutest baby raccoon by the side of the road today! I named him Scraps! :D
BB Tween That sounds Totes adorbes! I love baby raccoons!

Izzy Illiterate i luv rackoonns to!!!!11

Aunty Uncle Knowing my husband, I get the feeling there's more to this story.

Crazy Uncle I named him Scraps because that's all that was left of him! :D MWA HA HA HA!!!!! :D

BB Tween That's the worst thing I've ever heard. Poor thing. :'(

Marty McMacho That was awesome! HA HA HA!!!!!

BB Tween Stuff it, Marty. >:( 
Amy Aminal This is the single cruelest joke I have ever heard in my entire life.
Aunty Uncle You're never going to grow up are you, Craig?

Crazy Uncle Not planning on it! :D

Ima Bean
Do This.
Lurking Liker Likes This
Lorenzo Literate No.
Izzy Illiterate I DID!! YAY pretsals!!!

Mitch Morebuff
Pumpin' Iron!!!! YEAH!!!! I'm so much awesomer than everyone reading this!
Gareth GreatGlutes Likes This


Lorie Luvvie
My Schmoopie-Pie Lovin’ Lump Never called this week! I am so distressed! Long distance relationships are the worst!!!
David Duvvie Wooglie Woogums! I told you my cell phone died! And it’s not like I’m away at sea, I just work at the deodorant factory in the next state! I’ll see you next weekend!
Lorie Luvvie But Snugglie-Hugglie! That is SOOOOO FAR AWAY! What if you get killed in an on-the job accident and I never saw you again?! I’d just die!
David Duvvie That is highly unlikely, Sugar-Dumplie! There’s only ever been one fatality, and they had no business hiring Nauseous Norm in the first place! Some people just don’t have what it takes to be a professional armpit sniffer.
Lorenzo Literate Your nicknames, or your job description. Hmmmm… I really can’t decide which one makes me feel more like losing my lunch.
Lurking Liker Likes This

Ima Bean
Gunk Biscuits!
Lurking Liker Likes This 
Lorenzo Literate You are a sad, strange little woman, and you have my pity. 

Ima Bean Ominous eyeballs… m >_> m

Roxy Repost
I'm interested to see who reads my posts. I realize there's only two of you :-) So, if you read this, leave me a one-word comment about me (or two, or three, the more words the better :). Then copy this to your wall so I can leave a word for you.
Izzy Illiterate cooil aussum, fuyn!!!
Ima Bean Glink.
Joyful Exclamations DUDE! :D
Rainbow Sunshine Sweet. :)
Lorenzo Literate Copycat, Can't write her own status, Reposts nonsense.
Izzy Illiterate stop beeng meean lerenzo ill repost roxxy. ;)

Izzy Illiterate
I'm interested to see who reads my posts. I realize there's only two of you :-) So, if you read this, leave me a one-word comment about me (or two, or three, the more words the better :). Then copy this to your wall so I can leave a word for you.
Roxy Repost Super nice and supportive. Don't let the H8ers get you down! :)
Lorenzo Literate Wow! Roxy actually made a post that wasn't a copy-cat post from someone else? This has to be the single most shocking thing I've ever seen in my entire life!
Roxy Repost Wow. Someone overdid it on the sarcasm flakes this morning. Why don't you eat a couple dozen bran muffins. It'll flush that attitude right outa ya.
Lorenzo Literate Ooooh! All of a sudden she's a big talker! Why don't you post you're own stuff if you think you can match wits with me?
Roxy Repost You're not worth it. And you spelled your wrong. Bye!
Izzy Illiterate baahahhahaha buurrnnnnnnnnnn!!!!111
Lorenzo Literate Shut up.

Katie Catlover
EEEP! I MUST HAVE THIS BOOK!!!

Untitled
Lorenzo Literate Words fail me.
Ima Bean Sweaters...
Joyful Exclamations Sorry, Katie. Even I can’t get excited over that book…
BB Tween EEEEEEEEEEEWWWW!!! Please tell me you’re joking!
Betsy Etsy You people should keep a more open mind! I love the idea of using upcycled cat hair! You could make a fortune with that book if you tried selling your creations!
Gloom Lyrical And people say I’M weird…
Ima Bean SWEATERS.......
Izzy Illiterate well,, at lest it’s a craetiv book…….
T.M. Info BAHAHA!!! Nasty! What’s next? Litter-time sculpture class with Professor Fluffykins?
Amy Aminal How dare the authors of this book exploit the poor cats for their fur. Animals have rights too you know! I only use organically grown hemp in all of my crafting endeavors.
Lorenzo Literate “Translated from the Japanese.” This explains everything.
Ima Bean WANT SWEATERS!!!!!

Ferdie Foodie 
Lorenzo Literate, I'm sorry I doubted you. >Gag<
Lurking Liker Likes This
Lorenzo Literate I hate to say I told you so, but... Wait... No I don't. I told you so!

Lorenzo Literate
I'm very insecure and have an unnatural desire to see who reads my posts. I know everyone reads them, but I really want people to reply to something I write and validate my existence. So, if you read this, leave me a one-word comment about me. (It doesn't really have to be one word, you could write a whole blog post about me if you want, just make sure to link it here so all my friends can see it. If I have to link it myself, it might make me look shallow.) You don't have to copy this to your own wall, All I want is some attention, I don't really want to have to leave you a message too.
Izzy Illiterate meean
Vaguely McDramaPants Sarcastic
Roxy Repost Sad. In the pathetic sense of the word.
Lorenzo Literate I didn't mean to actually do it! This is supposed to be ironic!

Whiney McDramaPants Clueless.

Lorenzo Literate I said stop it!

Roxy Repost Completely full of himself.

Izzy Illiterate ariggent
Lorenzo Literate That means the same thing! And that's arrogant! Learn to spell!
Roxy Repost And thus their point was proven.
Lorenzo Literate That proves nothing! Stop posting stuff!!!
Roxy Repost And here we have a classic example of one who can dish it out, but can't take it.
Izzy Illiterate hes probaly cryig under hi sbed now. he dos that wen he cant winn a argumnt.
Lorenzo Literate SHUT UP! I AM NOT!!!
Lurking Liker I wish I could like this entire conversation.
Lurking Liker Yeah, you saw right. Roxy's not the only one who can post her own stuff.
Izzy Illiterate mind blownn.....

Joy Lyrical
Cheerfulness will destroy the frownies - MissCutsiePieSinger
Rainbow Sunshine That's so sweet, Joy. :)

Mamma Frazzled
Well, that's the end of that couch. 
Grammie Happy Oh dear! What happened this time? 

Mamma Frazzled I didn't lock all of my children in their bedrooms during my two minute bathroom break, that's what happened. 

Grammie Happy I'm sure the little darlings couldn't have done too much damage in just two minutes. 

Mamma Frazzled I think they'd been planning this one. There's no other explanation for how fast the destruction was executed! I completely forgot that my husband left a screwdriver on our dresser, and a gallon of house paint in the garage. You do the math. 

Mamma Frazzled And people wonder why we only buy second hand furniture. 

Gladys Grizzle The hickory switch is nature's gift to mothers. Just sayin'. 

Rabid Liberal I'd have sicced the CPS on you if it were around back in dinosaur times. 

Gladys Grizzle Don't make me hunt you down and flip you over my knee, little boy. I work out, and I ain't afeared to prove it to your backside!

BB Tween 
I just got my Deathmatch Games DVD! Gabe is so dreamy!!!! 
Joy Lyrical You like Gabe?!? I'm Team Wheeta all the way! No one could ever love Catness more!!!! 

BB Tween No way! And shut up! Catness would never choose him over Gabe! He's such a dream-hottie! :D 

Marty McMacho Leave it to a couple of girls to turn a movie about teens fighting to the death into a chick flick! This conversation is making me sick! Must. Go. Punch. Stuff!!! 

Winston Q. Eyeglasses Apparently none of you read the books, or this conversation wouldn't even be taking place. 

BB Tween Mind your own bwees-nass Winston. Don't go bringing READING into my dream-girl fantasies. I'll pretend she ends up with Gabe if I want to! 

Lefty T. Parrot 
I just watched the new Matt Bromney 2016 movie! It was so factual! This country will go down in flames if he get's elected! 
R.W. Republicrazy No it wasn't you loon! The only TRUTHFUL movie is the new Brock O'Malley's America! THAT is 100% FACTUAL! If he's reelected we are all doomed!
Indie Pendant How can either of you claim that a speculative movie is "Factual?" Unless you are both psychic, no one knows what anything will be like in four years. The best either of you can do is guess.

Lefty T. Parrot Shut up, Indie. You're a mindless little sheep RW! You're just saying that because those idiots on FoxBlogTV told you so. 

G. O. Pachyderm I'm sorry, Lefty, but really, you mustn't be such a hypocrite. You only think that the Bromney movie is "Factual" because MSMTV told YOU that it was. 

R.W. Republicrazy YEAH! YOU TELL 'EM GRANDY! 

G. O. Pachyderm Please don't call me that. And as much as I hate to admit it, Indie does have a point. Though I tend to side with Matt Bromney, no one really can know what the future holds. 

Lefty T. Parrot You're all brainwashed. MSMTV is the only UNBIASED news source out there, so if they say something I can OBVIOUSLY accept it is truth! 

R.W. Republicrazy I thought you liberal types LOVED the phrase "Question Everything." Obviously you think it means "Question everything I don't agree with!" 

Lefty T. Parrot You retarded er!!!!!! 

R.W. Republicrazy Wow! You must not be a true liberal! Since when is "Retard" an acceptable word in your circles? Shouldn't you have called me a mentally handicapable er instead? Your party will be so ashamed of you. 

Lefty T. Parrot YOU!!!! 

Indie Pendant Once again, the voice of reason is squashed by the braying of a Jacka- Oh, excuse me. Please pardon my language, "Donkey." 

Lefty T. Parrot !!!!!!!!

Rainbow Sunshine
If everyone in the world would hug more, there would be peace.
Joyful Exclamations A lovely thought, Rainbow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment