Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mu$iC@ll¥ R@Nd0m

Recently I decided to do a "Random" post. I hadn't done one of those in ages, and I felt it was high time I did another. Really though, the only reason I wanted to do one was to have an excuse to post this hilarious Fish Hooks video.

It will probably make no sense to you if you don't understand the show "Fish Hooks" and how random it is, but I love it.



So after having this post languish in my drafts folder for ages, unfinished, I decided to not do a "Funny" random post, but a music video post instead. Still random, but less so. :)

This video is from one of my favorite YouTube artists, Nataly Dawn, of the duo Pomplamoose. I'm not sure why I like this song so much, I just do. I bought her whole album because of this song. I really love her voice. :)




Another favorite YouTube artist is Peter Hollens. I have both of his albums, and this is one of my favorite songs he does.




I couldn't do a music video post without including a Lindsey Stirling video. :) This is a cleaned up version of a Nicki Minaj song. Of course, this version is way better than the original. :)




And since I'm doing Lindsey, I should do one of her original songs. By all rights, I would normally hate the concept for this video, because I am so sick of the over-saturation of zombies in our culture, but I guess Lindsey can do unexplainable things to me and I don't hate this at all. :)



Finally I'll end with this song. It is by Bella Thorne and Zendaya of the show "Shake It Up." I'm sure a lot of people will find it cliche' but I love the dancing, and the message, which is basically a "Be yourself" message, which is something that I am still working on myself. As I've posted before, all my life I have cared too much about what other people think, so I have pretty much never "Been myself". There are very few people who know the real me, and even they most likely don't know everything about me. So here's a "Confession" if you will. Someday, I want to dance. That is of course not going to happen for years, but I want to learn. Though I rather doubt I will ever be able to move like the teenagers in this video. :)




P.S.

Okay, one more, this time I'm going back to just random and goofy. A music video from the sadly now cancelled show "So Random." (Guess why I miss it! :p) The song is called "Ketchup on Everything." It just cracks me up. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment