Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Colorado Trip - Mountains!

On one of our last days in Colorado we drove into the mountains with Uncle Nathan. If I remember right it was Rocky Mountain National Park.




I'm probably weird for liking these so much, but I love driving through these paths cut through the mountains. They just look so cool!


There were a couple areas where there were elk everywhere.


We all got tons of pictures.




This guy was a park ranger and he told us he was there to prevent people from approaching the elk. Apparently people would just go right up to the animals to take pictures with them, sometimes even trying to put their kids on the elks' backs! These are wild animals people! This is a forest, not a petting zoo! Sometimes I wonder about humanity...




These kinds of pictures are mandatory on a scenic car ride, right?


This was all my pictures from specific days. I have a few more pictures from various times during the trip that I'll share in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment