Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Colorado Trip - Denver Botanical Gardens

On one of the days of our Colorado trip we went to Denver with Aunt Ruth and Uncle Nathan. One of our main stops was the Denver Botanical Gardens where they were hosting a huge collection of works by the glass artist Dale Chihuly. Chihuly creates amazing blown glass abstract sculptures with naturalistic, organic designs. They're really cool looking.





This whole display was so cool.




These little guys were everywhere there was water.





I wasn't completely sure if these planters were Chihuly pieces, but the looked like they fit in with everything else really well.










These were some of my favorites.


But these boats were my very favorite out of everything there.



Especially this one.



I actually have a lot more pictures from the Chihuly show, but I liked so many of them enough, that I decided they should go on my photo blog. You can find those HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment