Thursday, March 31, 2016

Colorado Trip - The End!

This is the last post from my trip to Colorado. I had enough pictures from individual days/places that I made individual posts for each one, but I did have a few extra pictures from here and there during the vacation that didn't fit into the rest of the pictures, so I decided to do an extra post, just for those few stray pictures.


My Aunt Ruth and Uncle Nathan's dog, Logan. :)


Believe it or not, this is actually a Chinese restaurant, the Pearl Dragon. You would never know it from the outside. They had really good food though.


A hummingbird outside on Aunt Ruth's feeder. :)


Don't ask me where this was taken, I don't remember. :)


I had a few pictures from the zoo that I must have missed, so I threw them into this post.


Sadly, the only moose we saw on our whole trip, was one in the zoo.



Guess what. Peacock butt. I am so sorry. I will go and punish myself right now for this heinous atrocity of a joke.


My joke was so bad it made this poor orangutan sad.


This was the storm coming in as we left the zoo.


On one of the days we all drove around the towns near where Aunt Ruth and Uncle Nathan live, particularly Estes Park. These next few pictures were from that day.





And that's it! Colorado is one of my favorite places in the entire world, and I really hope to get back there soon! Now to work on the next batch of pictures I'm behind on!

No comments:

Post a Comment