Tuesday, January 10, 2012

301!

My last post was post 300. I have made 300 posts on this blog! Actually it’s probably been a few more than that because there have been a few that I’ve ended up publishing, then deleting later, but the post count right now is at 300!
I was in the middle of posting all my Christmas pictures and didn’t want to interrupt the series just to do a commemorative post, so I am doing one now.
Actually I just found this hilarious video and wanted to share it. Since one of the first things I EVER posted on my blog was a cookie monster video, I though this would make a good video to celebrate a posting Milestone. A video from the good old days of Sesame Street, before Elmo took over, when Kermit was still one of the main characters, and the humor was still VERY “Muppety”. :)



Have I ever mentioned how much I love the Muppets? :p
Anyway, that’s all I wanted to say. This blog was brought to you today by the letter “C” and the number “301”. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Did you grow up on Sesame Street? "A speech like that deserves at least FIVE cookies!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up on a steady diet of PBS Kids shows. :) Sesame Street, The Magic School Bus, Lamb Chop's Play Along, Wishbone, Shining Time Station, Zoom, Carmen Sandiego...

    *Very quietly and ashamed*
    Barney & Friends...
    I'M NOT PROUD OF THAT OKAY?!?!

    ReplyDelete