Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How Slothful!

Ok, This is what happens when you link me to YouTube… A friend of mine posted a video to facebook, which led me to another video, which led to another, and another, and another, and suddenly it’s after midnight…

Anyway, I wanted to share the best three that I found. All of them were taken from a show about a Sloth Sanctuary. Have you ever seen a baby sloth? You haven’t? Well, prepare to be blown away by the utter adorable-ness contained within these videos. Seriously. They are so cute that cute no longer is a descriptive enough word. Someone needs to invent an entire new word for how adorable baby sloths are.

Ok, now it’s bedtime for me. It should have been bedtime a long time ago, but YouTube has a hypnotic power that just can’t be resisted… :p

No comments:

Post a Comment