Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Day

Yeah, it’s been a couple weeks ago. I’m just now getting around to moving the pictures off my card and editing them.

You might recall our last miserable Christmas. Jared was in Afghanistan, I was sick, my parents were sick, Grandma ended up in the hospital, and we had no tree. This Christmas was a HUGE improvement, Jared was back, everyone was healthy, but we still didn’t have a tree. Instead we used a poinsettia on the piano bench. :)

December 030

After I took this picture I kind of forgot about taking any more until we got over to Grandma’s house.

December 032

I gave my cousins two “Simon’s Cat” books for Christmas. If you haven’t seen any of those videos, you really need to. Just search for “Simon’s Cat” on YouTube. They are SO funny!

December 033December 034December 031December 035December 036

Jared gave both Mom and Grandma camel hair blankets that he bought in Afghanistan.

December 037

As you can see, I didn’t take many pictures that day. The next two days I took quite a few more though, as I went to two after Christmas parties. Those will have to wait for now…

To be continued… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment