Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Goodbye Hair

So lately I have been getting a lot of not so subtle hints that my hair is too long. I think they try to be nice about it, but it still seems rather rude to me. I don’t go around telling people I don’t like how they look. But anyway, tonight I finally buckled under the pressure and let mom cut it. Thankfully it looks pretty good. It’s still not what I want it to look like, but it’s good. I really don’t know how to achieve the look I want anyway. I really like Jason Dolley’s hair, but I have no idea how to achieve that look and I don’t even know if it would work on me.

It would be nice if I could get a preview of how all sorts of hairstyles would work with my face/body type, but short of being a photoshop expert, I don’t think that’s really possible right now, so I’ll just have to settle for my regular boring hairstyle. It’s probably much easier to care for anyway. I get pretty funky hair in the morning when it’s long. I imagine that Jason Dolley gets some serious bedhead with the length he has.

Anyway, for those who want to see what I look like now, I took some pictures.

October 002October 004October 005October 007

Plus I updated my blog picture. Got to stay current you know. Smile

Snapshot_20101019

No comments:

Post a Comment