Sunday, January 16, 2011

Apples

Last semester I left some artwork at school, but my design 1 teacher saved them for me. I picked up my pictures on Friday, and I can finally share them with you.
For this project we were told to bring in an apple or other fruit. We were also given a list of words and told to choose 4. I brought the apple, since that’s pretty much all that was in the fruit drawer, and I didn’t want to haul a bunch of grapes to school. I chose the words angry, majestic, shy, and diseased. Then we were to use any medium we wanted to create an image of the apple for each word.
For angry I used collage, but I kind of did it backwards. I cut the shapes out of black paper, and glued colored paper behind the holes.
scan0002
For majestic a did another painting.
scan0003
For diseased I used markers.
scan0001
And finally for shy I used colored pencils.
scan0004
This is the last of my artwork from last semester. I won’t have as much to post this semester since Drawing 2 is my only “Art” class. I don’t expect to be able to post much from that, as my teacher will probably keep all the art till the end of the semester as he did last semester. I do have Photography 1 though, so I will be posting some of the stuff I do from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment