Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cats

Here are the pictures of cats that I promised. I’m trying something different this time. I tried to insert a whole bunch of pictures at once, and my blog program is asking me if I want to create an online album, and put thumbnails in my blog, so I’m going to try that and see what happens. If it turns out ok, I might do that more often.

Most of these pictures seem to be of Spike. I guess that’s what happens when he’s the one that follows me around the most. I think he just wanted food though. Smile

They must have some sort of smart software that knows what the subject of the picture is. For the most part these thumbnails are cropped down to just the cat. Either that or they just zoom in to the middle of each picture and cut off the rest. I framed most of them with the cat in the middle. Anyway, try this out and let me know if you like it. I’ll have to try it too. If it works well, I may use it every time I have lots of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment