Wednesday, January 12, 2011

DSLR: Way Better than “Point–n-Shoot”

For those of you not on Facebook, I just bought my first “Real” camera. You know, the fancy kind with interchangeable lenses, a gazillion available accessories, and more buttons and menu settings than you know what to do with. It’s a Canon Rebel T2i, and it’s amazing.

Camera 002

Camera 004

*Insert angelic choir here*

In related news, I began my first photography class today. I am really excited about that. Tonight I decided to do some photography experimenting. I’ll share some of the results here. I made a whole album on facebook too, so anyone who wants to see more can head over there to check it out.

Experiments 011

Experiments 021

Experiments 055

Experiments 056

Experiments 066

Experiments 113

Experiments 062

I also took an amusing series of photographs involving gingerbread men and ketchup, but I think I will save them for a later post. Smile

1 comment: