Monday, February 7, 2011

100?!?

This post, the post that you are reading right now, is my 100th post! I can’t believe it! When I started this blog, I really had no idea what I was going to do with it, all I knew was that I wanted a place to write about what I was doing, and hopefully I would have things happening that I could write about. I never really thought about hitting a huge milestone like this. Well, it’s been about eight months now, and I definitely have a lot more to write about. Since that first post I have started art school, where every week new things happen and I am given artistic opportunities that I never would have had otherwise. And writing this blog has definitely been a great experience. People tell me I am a great writer, and through this I get the chance to practice and become better at it. Who knows, maybe writing will be a part of my career in the future. In closing I’ll leave you with this video I posted in my very first blog entry, back when I couldn’t figure out how to embed videos and I had to just post a link. It still cracks me up.
Cookie Monster Interview
Here’s to the next 100 posts! COWABUNGA!

No comments:

Post a Comment