Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Monday!

Yes, This was a random video. I haven’t posted anything random in quite awhile, despite that being the “Theme” of my blog, but I felt it necessary because this post is my

200th post!

This blog has come a long way since I first started it over a year ago. Back then I didn’t know what I wanted to do with it, I just knew I wanted to have a blog so I started it, hoping that inspiration would strike. Not long after, I started back to school studying art and photography, and I haven’t been without post ideas since! The Fall semester starts in exactly one week, so I’ll have plenty more things to share in the coming months!

I’m also trying to find a new look for my blog. I like the Tie Dye, but I think I’ve had it long enough, and my 200th postiversary seems like a good enough occasion to find a new look, so I’m trying this out. Let me know what you think!

Here’s to the next two hundred posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment