Sunday, August 14, 2011

Kittens! Inspired by Kittens!

To get the joke in the title go HERE.
For the past two or three years we haven’t had any new kittens that became pets. They either died young, or they weren’t found soon enough and grew up to become feral people haters. I had pretty much given up on the thought of ever having kittens again, because we’re down to two females, and both of them are midgets, and really bad mothers.
Today after dinner dad mentioned that he had heard kittens in our dirt shed. I decided to go straight out there and see if I could find them. If we did have kittens I did not want to have them end up like our last kitten, who hates everyone. I found two as soon as I walked into the shed. They were surprisingly fearless. They freaked out a little at first, but they warmed up to Joel and me really quickly. We brought them into the house to show mom, and get them used to humans. Of course I went and got my camera too. :)
August 268
She was camera shy at first. :)
August 269
He’s got matter in his eye, poor guy. He’ll grow out of it though, they always do.
August 275
August 276
*Hug*
August 283
August 288
August 290
Just a wee bit of photo retouching to get rid of some blemishes.
August 301
August 313
August 323
August 317
That’s all for now. I will post some outdoor pictures later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment