Monday, August 22, 2011

The Start of a Busy Week

Today I worked, which is not completely unusual, but it was the first day of what will be a long and busy week. Tomorrow school begins again!
Tomorrow morning Joel and I have Digital Photography, followed by Biology, which is split into two classes, a lab and a lecture. This will pretty much take up the entire day, as the lecture doesn’t end until a quarter after four.
Wednesday, we have Painting 1, which I am quite excited about! That class lasts from 1:30 to 4:30.
Thursday is about the same as Tuesday, but without the lab.
Friday and Saturday I work from 2 till 10 on both days! I rarely get 8 hour shifts, and I am quite surprised that they scheduled me for all three days that I told them I could work! That almost never happens!
Then on Sunday we are having a graduation ceremony/party for James. We’ve been waiting to have it until after Jared got back from Afghanistan, so that he could attend.
I’m not sure what the next week will hold as far as work, but my school schedule will get even busier, as I start my two on-line classes, history and geography. Speaking of which, guess what arrived in the mail today!
August 476
I am way too excited about my geography class. :)
Well, I had better get to bed. I’d like to be able to get up at a halfway decent time in the morning…

No comments:

Post a Comment