Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Gathering of Friends

On Tuesday I went to the Coffee Plant in town to see some friends. My friend Matthew had come back to town, as well as his sister and her family from Latvia. A large group of friends got together for the afternoon to visit with them, since it had been a very long time since most of us had seen them.
April 037
Matthew and his nephew, Daniel
April 038April 039
April 043
Rachel taking a picture of me taking a picture of her.
It seems every time I have my camera I do this with someone. Smile
I should go through all my pictures one of these days and make a post of all the photos I have like this one.
April 044
Amanda taking Ariana’s picture. Good job not eating any of the cute children Amanda! Open-mouthed smile
April 047
April playing with Daniel. He wouldn’t give me the time of day but he warmed right up to April. It helped a great deal that she had some toys. Smile
April 045April 046April 055
I think Alayna and Daniel are having a very serious discussion about the appropriate style to dress that little wooden doll in.
April 054
Elizabeth and Amilija
April 056
I think she must have really enjoyed what she was eating! Smile
April 048
Shaina, looking ever so sparkly.
Or, to borrow Rachel’s description, “Mighty Spiffy.” Smile
April 049
Shaina took some pictures of me and Matthew.
April 051April 052
Elizabeth made some of the best chocolates I have ever tasted, and it seems her son agrees! Smile
April 053

No comments:

Post a Comment