Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Baby Duck

By now you all should know, I like random humor. One of the best shows for random, weird humor is Wizards of Waverly Place. It has me in stitches with every episode. It is just so random. A lot of this comes from the youngest of the three kids, Max. He can be just strange sometimes. In the most recent episode, he had a line that cracked me up so much, I just had to share it.

“Zeke! Thank you so much for this duck! I can’t wait to raise it and sell its milk!”

I cracked up so much over that line, that mom, who was in the kitchen, wondered what in the world I was watching.

Since just making a blog post about a funny quote is kind of boring, I decided to make a clip from the show with the scene that the quote came from.

For those of you who may have never heard of the show, it is about three teenage wizard siblings, Justin, Alex, and Max. No one knows they are wizards except Alex’s best friend Harper. Zeke is Justin’s best friend, and Harper’s boyfriend. That’s all you need to know to watch this clip.

And now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a new line to add to my “Favorite Quotes” page on facebook. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment