Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Very Odd Referral

Here on blogger.com there is a section for blog owners where we can view our "Stats" - see how many hits our blogs are getting, where people are coming from to view our blogs, which countries our hits come from, see what search terms have led people to find our blogs, etc. On both my blogs, this one and J. North Photography, it says that people are coming from a  "Get Dental Implants Info" web site. That is just weird... So I just wanted to say to all the unfortunate toothless souls who may have stumbled across this blog... You have my deepest sympathy, but I must regretfully inform you that I don't offer corrective dental surgery... Perhaps you should try looking for a dentist in your area instead of a strange website that sends you to someone’s photography blog…

No comments:

Post a Comment