Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Facebook Friends #4 After Christmas Edition

I was working on a different Facebook Friends post, when inspiration hit. Why not do one themed around Christmas? Suddenly I had a ton of new ideas, and this whole post practically wrote itself in less than two days.  Enjoy. :)

 

Logo

 

Joyful Exclamations
Happy In-between-Christmas-and-New-Years everyone! YAY HOLIDAYS! :D
ThumbsupSpaceLurking Liker Likes This

Rainbow Sunshine Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you too!

 

Gladys Grizzle
Not yet a week after Christmas and the stores are jam packed full of ungrateful snobs returning all the gifts that their families lovingly picked out for them. Why, back in my day if someone gave me an ugly sweater I wore it and I liked it!
ThumbsupSpaceLurking Liker Likes This

 

Mitch Morebuff
I got a gift card for lifting weights for Christmas! Well, actually it was a 10% off coupon, for a month’s membership at the gym, and it was from the gym, but it was still the best gift I got! SO AWESOME!!!
ThumbsupSpaceTurk Triceps Likes This

 

BB Tween
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT THE NEW SOUNTRACK TO THE SISTERHOOD OF THE WANDERING FLIP-FLOPS MOVIE!!!! IT’S ALMOST AS MAGICAL AS READING EVENING FALLS FOR THE 9TH TIME IN A ROW!!!!!!!

 

T. M. Info
Dear Toilet, I am SO sorry about the day after Christmas Dinner incident. But at least you got to know your neighbor, Mr. Plunger better!

Mrs. Info To every poor soul that is unfortunate enough to be reading this, I deeply apologize for my son’s willingness to publically embarrass himself and his family especially during the holidays. I am SO SORRY!
ThumbsupSpace_thumb11_thumb_thumbLurking Liker Likes This

T. M. Info Merry Christmas to you too, Mom. :)

 

Whiney McDramaPants
Why did he have to give me a FRUITCAKE FOR CHRISTMAS!?!?!? HE KNEW I WANTED THOSE DIAMOND EARINGS!!! JUST BECAUSE HE MADE IT HIMSELF DOESN’T MEAN I WANTED IT!!!!!!

Izzy Illiterate OH YUK! FRUTCAK!?!?!?! BRAFF!!!!

Rainbow Sunshine At least you know he likes you enough to make you something dear. Remember, it’s the thought that counts! :)

 

Mamma Frazzled
Well, at least the Christmas tree survived Christmas. Unfortunately it did not survive a three year old on a new plastic tricycle. And neither did the living room window, or the lamp, or the drapes that the lamp set on fire.
ThumbsupSpaceLurking Liker Likes This

Grammie Happy Oh those little scamps! But look on the bright side! Now I can use my new sewing machine to make you some new drapes! :D

 

Roxy Repost
99% of poor children don’t get any awesome toys on Christmas! If you share this post Cool Toys R We has promised to donate one cool toy for every repost we do! So share this post! DON’T YOU CARE ABOUT THE POOR KIDS?!?!?!?!?

Lorenzo Literate You know, these kinds of posts are pointless scams designed to tug at the heartstrings and make you feel like you are helping, but they ultimately do nothing as there is no way to track how many times one status is reposted. Plus, Christmas has passed, so what is the point of posting this now?

Izzy Illiterate You are so uncaring! I’ll repost for you Roxy!

 

Izzy Illiterate
99% of poor children don’t get any awesome toys on Christmas! If you share this post Cool Toys R We has promised to donate one cool toy for every repost we do! So share this post! DON’T YOU CARE ABOUT THE POOR KIDS?!?!?!?!?

Lorenzo Literate And the dumb lead the dumber…

 

Katie Catlover
This was the best Christmas ever! Three of my outdoor kitties and two of my indoor purr babies all had kittens on the exact same day! It was a Christmas miracle! My kitty barn is just wild with joy! Time to go buy a few more bags of kitty treats for all the proud mammas!

Lorenzo Literate Bob Barker would be extremely displeased with you.

 

Fanny LuvSports
What is the TRUE meaning of Christmas?! THE AFTER DINNER FOOTBALL GAMES!!!! WOOO!!!!!!
ThumbsupSpaceFrankie Sportsfreak Likes This

Frankie Sportsfreak I have totally forgiven the sport for letting me down, and now I can’t wait to watch the Flying Reindeer TRAMPLE the Gruesome Grannies! It’s gonna be epic!!!

 

Lill Sloshy
CRISTMAS DRINKY TIME!!!!! who with me?!?!?!?

Lorenzo literate Yeah… Pass…

Izzy Illiterate YAY!!!! IS IT SPICKD EGNOG!?!? I LOVE SPICKED EGNOG!!!!!

Lill Sloshy It can be! Lets get NOGGED!!!! :D

Lorenzo literate Oh, brother…

 

Sally Sharitall Shared “Pointless Holiday Junk’s status.
”Santa failed again! Where’s my new SportsCar and Calander Model boyfreind?!?!Censored SANTA!!!!!!”
ThumbsupSpaceAngry McToiletMouth Likes This

Izzy Illiterate BWA haHAHAHAHA!!! SO FUNY!!!!! Ware doo U finde all this funy sayngs sally?!?!?

 

Ima Bean
KRISSMASSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ThumbsupSpaceLurking Liker Likes This

 

Ima Bean
NEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO-YEEEEEEEERRSSSSS!!!!!

 

Ima Bean
HAWNI-KAHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Ima Bean
QUANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Ima Bean
Birthday?

Izzy Illiterate Is it yor birthday?! Hapy birthday!!!!

Lorenzo Literate No, it is not her birthday, she just has problems. Many, many problems…

 

Ferdie Foodie
Christmas is the best time of year! WAAY more food than Thanksgiving and if you are REALLY careful you can make it last over a week! Sadly I wasn’t so careful, and the 7 pies, 5 batches of sugar cookies, twelve batches of Chocolate covered pretzels, and four boxes of fudge, are already gone. I now have the post holiday blues. I think I’ll go to the store and see if they have any of those nasty chewy Christmas mints in the the 99% off carts. No one ever buys them. I’ll give them a good home!

Fiona Foodie Did you get the “300 Easy Steps To a Healthier You” book that I sent you for Christmas?

Ferdie Foodie Yes, mother…

 

Lorie Luvvie
My Luscious-Lumpie-Punkie-Pie called this week! Totally made my Christmas worth it! Long distance relationships are terrible during the holidays!!!

David Duvvie Awe, Schmoopsie Doopsie Poopsie Pie! I WUVS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

Lorie Luvvie OOOOH! WOOGLIE PIES!!!!! I WUV YOU 20 TIMES MORE THAN YOU’LL EVER IMAGINE!!!!

David Duvvie I wuv you more than you’ll ever imagine that I’ll ever imagine Cuddly-Wuddly-Bubbly Pies!!!

Lorenzo Literate Well, thanks for making my after Christmas diet so easy! That’s enough stomach churning mush to turn me off eating pie, or anything, for at least the next month!

 

Vaguely McDramaPants
Why couldn’t he just keep that to himself?!?! Especially at Christmas!!! Why does he have to INSIST on ruining the holidays!?!?!?

Nosey Nellie What hapnin’ Gurl?! Txt me!

Izzy Illiterate U tel him! hes got no bisniss ruining Cristmass!!! He lik tha grinch!!!!

 

Joy Lyrical
Double Eighth Eighth Note “Christmas and Snowballs and Nice Figgy Puddings! Reindeer and sleigh bells and Huge SANTA Puddings!!!” Eighth Note Double Eighth - FamousHolidayComedySinger

Izzy Illiterate BA HA HA !!!! EAT SANTACLAS!!!!! :D

Ima Bean SANTA!!!! NomNomNomNomNomNom. >:D

 

Gloom Lyrical
“It’s the most horrible time of the year! With the evergreen murders, and turkey beheadings, and greed in the air! It’s the most horrible time OF THE YEAR!!! - FamousHolidayGothTrio

R. W. Republicrazy You Holiday Hippie.

Lefty T. Parrot What a poignant holiday message for all of us!

R. W. Republicrazy Oh no! The hippies are crawling out all over the place!!!

Lefty T. Parrot Why don’t you fly back to the planet you came from you tree killer!!!!

R. W. Republicrazy Right after your saucer leaves, you Tofurkey murderer!

 Lefty T. Parrot Censored YOU Censored Censored!!!!
ThumbsupSpaceAngry McToiletMouth Likes this

 

Rainbow Sunshine
So thankful for the Christmas season to celebrate our Savior's birth with family and friends! Merry Christmas and Happy New Years Everyone!

Joyful Exclamations Hope your holidays have been great! MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIEND! AND HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL!!!!
ThumbsupSpaceYou and 48 Others Like This

No comments:

Post a Comment