Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I before E, Eh?

Freind, freind, freind. Wierd, wierd, wierd. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THOSE WORDS!!!! Not because I hate friends, or weirdness, or weird friends, I just hate spelling them! I always spell them wrong!!! I know my rules of grammar, but doesn’t at least “Weird” break the sacred “I Before E” rule? Still, I know how to spell them, I just need to get the message to my fingers. If I don’t catch the mistakes in my proofreading, the spell checker always finds them before I post, but it still drives me crazy!!! ARGH!!!

Friend, friend, friend, friend, friend, friend, friend. Weird, weird, weird, weird, weird, weird. Oh, don’t mind me, I think I am just going to practice here for awhile. Maybe if I type them correctly long enough I’ll stop having problems. Not that this will solve all my problems. There are plenty of other problems surrounding the “I before E” rule. Why don’t you watch this hilarious video and see what I mean.

Friend, friend, friend, friend, friend, friend, friend, friend, weird, weird, weird, weird weird, weird, weird…

No comments:

Post a Comment