Thursday, April 2, 2020

I'm In Canada!

So I made it to Canada! I met a super nice border guard named Maureen, and at first she didn't want to let me in, but once I explained that I didn't believe in passports, and my dad was from Canada, she was super understanding.

Right now I'm working on learning the language, so I can find a place to rent a moose. So far it seems pretty simple. Canadian is a pretty easy language to learn. So far I have "Eh" and "Poutine" down, and I already knew a lot of the other words. American and Canadian must have a common root language or something.

Anyway, I just wanted to check in to let you know I was doing fine and to tell you April Fool! Yes, obviously yesterday's post was an April Fools day joke. I haven't done one of those for a few years, and I wasn't really planning on doing one this year, but then everyone on Twitter was like, "April Fools Day should be cancelled this year! Everything is awful! Nothing is funny! This is no time for jokes! Stop being so insensitive!" And I was like, Oh yeah? You can't tell me what to do, lady! And that's how yesterday's post happened.

Anyway, if you liked this post and you want to read some of the ones I've done in the past, here's some handy links for those.

Becoming a homeless street mime: Click HERE & HERE.

Becoming an interpretative dancer: Click HERE & HERE.

Auditioning for DWTS: Click HERE & HERE.

Joining a doomsday cult: Click HERE & HERE.

Marrying a Russian mail-order bride: Click HERE & HERE.

Interning at PBS to replace Big Bird: Click HERE HERE.

And of course, if you missed yesterday's "Announcement," you can click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment