Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Who Killed the Music?

I did. Sad smile After much deliberation I decided to get rid of my playlist of songs that I had on my page. I am going to be uploading some videos soon, and hopefully personal videos will become a more frequent feature on my blog. But there then is a problem with having music starting up every time someone visits my blog. For someone who doesn’t know how to get rid of the music, it would be really annoying to have to listen to the music and watch the video at the same time. For those who do know how to get rid of the music, it would still be annoying to have to go and find the box to shut it off before starting the video. So I decided that instead of making everyone search for the box to shut the music off every time they come to my page, I would just get rid of it. This doesn’t mean there will never be any more music featured here. I still love music and whenever I find something worth sharing, I will post it. Tonight I am going to post the newest song by Owl City. Adam Young just published his first Christmas song, and I love it! There is no official music video for it though, so I searched all over you tube till I found a video that kept the whole song, wasn’t deleted by you tube and wasn’t altered in any way. So without further ado, here is Peppermint Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment