Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Design 1 Final

Well, I’m not going to be able to pick up my Design one final project until next semester, but I did take a picture of it before I submitted it, so I decided I’d share it here. This took me hours and hours to do. I had Joel take some reference pictures of me so I could get the pose right, then I looked up pictures of parrots so I could incorporate them. I also looked up a picture of Indiana Jones, because I wanted to be dressed like him. A sweatshirt just doesn’t seem the proper attire for a jungle explorer.
First, here are the pictures Joel took of me. I decided on the first one for the final piece.
December '10 011
December '10 012
December '10 013
And here is the result. As you can see, I took the design from the planter when I drew in the ancient ruins.
D1Final

No comments:

Post a Comment